Nude


I feel so horrible for neglecting the blog for so long, but i'm back and planning on putting in even more work than before. As everyone knows, a hiatus is often needed after a tragedy, and I would honestly say I had my fair share this year. However I am not one to cry over spilt milk (anymore). I worked way too hard to become the strong woman I am becoming, and anyone who doesn't value that will be shown the door. I decided to title this post "nude" not only because of my dress, but because from now on, I intend to be as open and honest on this platform as I can be. There is a peculiar type of beauty to vulnerability. Any who, I finally wore this dress and choker I got on ebay months ago but never got around to wearing, and it was 77 degrees in November, in Philly, so I couldn't resist! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Archive